Saturday, November 7, 2009

A slow day and good news

I'm sure glad to be feeling better. I even got ambitious to day and put up an new make up mirror for Sue. I did all this while she was doing the weekly wash. Yep those things have to happen where ever you are. Other than that we just sort of enjoyed the weather.


We went to get the mail this afternoon and stopped at the Ranch. That is where we have spent the last three years. CW and Linda were there again with Charlie's friend Putter. I should have taken a picture of them playing. Next time. Tonight we just hung out, had dinner and now relaxing. Tomorrow my friend Richard is coming over and we get to get a golf cart to use for a few weeks. More on that then.
!!!!*****OH YES ****!!!!!, got a note today from our Friend Pat Dennen. We met Pat and his wife last year at the track. I'll give you more information on Pat later. For now he and his wife are really neat folks. Well we have been approved for passes to the garage. Our passes will be called "Cold" rather than the "Hot" passes. This means we have to git out when the cars are moving for practice. They said bring a camera and a Sharpie. We should get to see and talk to a lot of the drivers. Thank you Pat and Diana. There will be much more on this next week. We go racing on Thursday Morning.

1 comment:

Monica said...

How funny is that. The only picture posted is of mom doing laundry? You are so funny Joe!
I love love love the Joe'isms too. They make me laugh "to day" and they will make me laugh tomorrow too!