Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reved up and ready to go....NASCAR

We are getting in gear. Been putting things in their place so we can head out in the morning for the track. Today we just sort of hung out again. (You do that a lot down here) Sue did some more laundry and I went to the store for some nice Sunday steaks. Love it down here. I was going to buy two Porterhouse steaks on sale $5.77/lb, but decided to get a couple filet mignon instead. The were 13.50/pound. Two porterhouse with bones about $16 bucks. The filets were $13.50 total and about 1 1/2 inches thick. Sunday night dinner after the races.

We went to the pool this afternoon for a bit of bobbing with the pool folks. They say they are there every day all year. Charlie is still a bit traumatised from his hair cut. He found a new place to sleep today. The shower. Next post will be NASCAR. Hope I don't bore you too much. :):)

1 comment:

Monica said...

So cute! Joe, you don't bore me with your posts, I love reading what you and Mom are doing! I love your stories.

Poor Charlie, he looks like he is in time out!