Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Short update

Just thought I would give a update. We haven't really done any thing but sort of hang out. Yesterdays quest was a new bathing suit for Sue. The word is that it takes two or three suits a year to weather the chlorine in the pool down here. Well, with advice from some of the bobbers and the water aerobic folks we found "Honeys" Buy one and get the second for 50% off. Sue said it was a good deal. Mine is just faded and still works. It's really hard to find a place that sells bathing suits down here because it "Winter"... Yea sure...Tell that to someone from Seattle. End result was Sue was happy.






After the swim suit adventure I was in need of food so we stopped at a place Sue saw on the way to Honeys called the "Bent Putter" This was a small restaurant at the end of a golf course. Not a bad deal. Really well cooked Hot Dog and a beer for $3.50. Lots of golfers coming and going. It really says "Bent Putter Restaurant" in the shadow. Darn sum makes those shadows. :)




That got us back home about 2:30 so I could go bobbing. Bobbing is kind of becoming a regular thing. I've been told that I need to get a picture of the bobbers. Yes there are also girl bobbers. From there it was over to Dan and Mary Gleasons house for a couple drinks. Thank you Dan and Mary for the hospitality. Got back home about 6 and had left over soup. It's amazing how you can just sort of fritter away the day.


Today Sue went Line Dancing class and did laundry. I (UGG) had to do some work. Seems Boats US wants me to look at some boats while I'm home in December. That will keep me busy. Tomorrow Sue will be cooking Key Lime pies for Thanksgiving at the Nelsons and a gang of 22.
That will be a lot of fun.
I'm still working on my "What is Happy Trails Post" Sue and I both agree that I need better pictures to get it across. So that is still to come. For now everybody have a great Thanksgiving.


No comments: