Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A cold in the desert

Yep,I'm blaming Sue for it too. Just get here and get a cold. I think I might be on the recovery end. Sue hopes so. (I'm a bad sicko) so I have spent most of the last two days just siting around and doing nothing. I brought my office flat screen TV and have it hooked up outside so I can sit back and watch the TV shows I slept thru the last night. Thank you Internet.



Sue has been doing her long walk with Charlie every morning. She has a route that she says is 2.1 miles. I haven't gone yet but will soon. I did solve my news paper problem. Remember last year I bought a bike and drug it all the way down here to only ride it twice. It was easier to drive to get the paper. Well this year we just subscribed. It was on the drive this morning. Love this retirement. (Even if Sue expects me to work next year) She also has been reading.


All this walking Charlie has been doing has made him a dirty dog. It's the only time Sue ever gives him a bath. The desert makes her do it. He is a pretty good puppy and enjoys his baths. The shower works just fine, although there is a dog wash up the street. All that exercise and baths make him a pooped puppy.





Today I might go pick up our race tickets. I had them put on will call. I didn't trust the timing and .the mail. Mostly I just want to recover. Sue is still hanging to a bit of her cold. See ya all later.

No comments: