Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Golf and Dinner

Monday was a day of golf. We had a restful morning with Sue making a desert. Our plan was golf at 1 pm with Kent and Carolyn Nelson. If everyone remembers they are from Twin Lakes. While were were waiting to play Charlie was exhausted as usual.




We teed off at one. The course at Happy Trails is called Great Eagle. It is fun to play with some long holes and some short. I like the short ones the best. We finished just as the sun was going down. It really gets cold fast, especially in the valleys.

After golf everybody came to our little house on wheels. Drinks and dinner took place. We had Turkey burgers...I had real hamburger. For those who me, notice I even use my custom class. (Coffee Cup) that I use at home. I have a traveling supply.


Speaking of hamburger. This is for Linda Tunsvik if she sees this or Frankie tells her. While were in the pool the other day we met a lady that new Linda. She drove school bus. Her last name was burger. She said just remember hamburger. She said to tell Linda Hi!! Anyway dinner and the company was great. As usual Charlie is the pest of the party.



Today is going to be a new experience for Charlie. Sue says she is finally going to give him a bath. I'll make a movie for later post. Also having more company for drinks and Pu Pus this afternoon. More later

No comments: