Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

The one good thing about today is that we will not have to look at policital adds anymore. As I type, I'm not happy with what appears to be the outcome. I guess I should be an Obama fan as he and his friends are going to give us the world/ But that is for tomorrows.

Was a good day at the pool. We can look at the golf course from there as well.




We had a great time at Susan and Richards place. I was a bad guy. She was going to cook squash and I complained. That was a thing from my parents. So she/they cooked chicken. It was very good. Sue cooked a pumpkin pie. We had it all. Here we all are with a full belly.






Monday we had dinner with Virginia. I was going to do my spaghetti but I had a bit of a slip up. Seems that when I got a couple of pints of what I thought was spaghetti out of the freezer before we left was home, was well Apple Sauce. So we ordered Pizza. We always have a good time.






Today was a just sit around day. I rode my bike to get the paper and Sue went for a walk, Went to the hot tub and came back to the election. I guess we will see. They said "God Speed John Glen" when he left the earth, So I guess it shoud be "God Speed Barack Obama" as he leads into our new future.


The one with the best atitude is Charlie.


No comments: