Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rain Snow Cold is this Maui

Yesterday was fun. Steve, Mad and Sue went for their beach walk. I was just starting out to meet them when my phone rings. Seems the wind was blowing bad and they could see a storm approaching so they slipped off the beach to Big Wave, a restaurant on the road. So I have to go rescue them. So we had breakfast and drove home. From there we just sat and looked at the ocean. The Bird lady of Menehune Shores was right on task. They even come in the door to remind her to feed them.









About 3:30 we went to Leilani's on the beach for my official birthday dinner. We had a couple drinks in the beach bar then went upstairs to the dinner place.










After dinner shopping was in order for the girls. I've noted Blue Ginger before with me in the Man seat. Steve got to use it this time.






Today we were going to golf with Mad and Larry. That's where the title for this blog comes from. The mountain has a cap of snow. Its raining like the devil and its cold, by Maui standards that is. It actually got down to 58 degrees last night. I know all those stuck in Seattle have no sympathy for us at all. I wouldn't either. I think we had better get out the guns. The natives might come after Steve and Mad. Steve said he personally ended a drought in Tahiti

No comments: