Saturday, January 26, 2008

Easy Friday

Yesterday Sue, Larry and I golfed, yes again, at The Dunes at Maui Lani. We golfed there a couple weeks ago with the Homers from Vancouver. We had a good time as usual. Larry did great and shot 93. Sue was "It" for the day and paid.



I like Saturday in Maui as I get my weekly NACAR fix. There isn't a track anywhere around here but they fill a page with NASCAR stuff every Saturday. I wish the Seattle Times would do the same. In case anyone gives a hoot. That's Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon on the top picture and Kevin Harvick on the bottom.






Today Mad and Steve arrive. We are going to surprise them at the airport and Lay them. We will pick up a couple leis at the store on the way. Sue is out for her walk. I'll meet her in a bit. Then we are going out to breakfast for my birthday. I'm officially an old fart now. 62 I could retire, but Sue says I have to keep working until I'm 83. Now I can get my golden age senior passport to all the National Parks.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Joe! I hope you have a wonderful day. The weather here is wonderful, 39 and raining! We might get snow later, woohoo!

Talk to you soon
Monica