Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Makena Golf

Today was a great day for golf. Larry, Chris, Sue and I golfed Mekana North. The weather was good. No trade winds. No rain. Good friends. I even got to feed a couple of cats.




All this was good, except my game. I think I will go back to fishing. Maybe my first try will be at Kahli. Which is the next golf course we will hit on Friday. As I remember they have a nice pond on a couple holes.

After golf we had Garlic cheese fries at Mekana. Sue lost at putts so she bought drinks.



The trip back to Larry's was shall we say crowded. Four people and golf clubs in a convertible. Funny to look at.



Back at home its potato salad and hot dogs. Another day in the sun.


Dinner on the deck with a sliver moon.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I can't really figure out what is in Mom's lap in that last picture?? Sounds like you all are having way too much fun...and it looks like you are getting way to much sun. I think you all better come home, it's great here, rain, wind, rain, snow, rain and wind. yeah. :-) Love the blogging

Monica said...

It's a towel! I see it now! haha