Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day of travel

We took a long drive today. Took the 101 loop out to Mesa and had lunch at Las Sendas. This is a golf course that I have played a few times down her in the past. As we drove out there I was thinking that I have never brought Sue out there. I did go there a couple years ago with my trip with my pop. Well as we got closer Sue said I think I remember that place. Then we got there and it was, No never been her before. Then at the deck for the restaurant. I remember this. Sort of says "Good thing when you get older, things we did last year we can do again as we forgot" This is a good thing.







After we came home to Happy Trails we sat out and did some reading. I have been reading a book about Candis Bergen. Good read. Sue of course has read about 6 books. Went over to Bill and Julies place next door ( Rented from him last year) Visited and had a drink or two. Now its the TV and Boston Legal.





No comments: