Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yippee !!! NASCAR is back

I'm excited.... It's Daytona 500 day. Sun is out and the temps are suppose to get up to 75. And here I am sitting on my butt watching a bunch of cars turn left. What a day.

Haven't done much since we got back from Indio. I played golf Thursday with the Ranch guys. Sue golfed with some of the Twin Lake gals Friday. While she did that I bobbed at the pool. Saturday Sue wanted to go to Macy's for some makeup stuff. She was merciful on me and we were only in the store 15 minutes.
After Macy's we went across the street to the adult candy store Total Wine and Spirits. I mentioned this place last year. It is a store the size of a Safeway Super store. The only thing they carry is booze. It's quite a place. The prices are really good as well.
After shopping we stopped at Richards house. We haven't seen him in three weeks or so. He went north to sell his boat. When he came back were were headed to Las Vegas and then on to Indio. So yesterday we finally got around to celebrating our birthdays Jan 26 and also Susan, his girl friends birthday.
Richard is trying to educate the local bunny rabbits. Seems they like to eat oranges which gives them a personal problem and a clean up problem for Richard. So Richards answer is a carrot tree. He put a bunch of carrots in a tree. I'll let you know if it worked.
So here I am sitting on my butt. 1st wreck has taken out one of Sues picks and one of my picks in our NASCAR Fantasy teams for the race. Hope they get fixed and back on the track. Not sure what next week is bringing yet, but I'm sure something will pop up. I know we have to go check out hotels for Steve and Mad who are planning on coming down here the middle of March. More later.

No comments: