Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I shot my age :):)

Yep, I actually shot 2 under my age today. In golf that is. I'll explain more in a bit. In the mean time, I need to catch up on the last few of days.

The week end was laid back. We watched the NASCAR races Sunday and then went to Dan and Marys house for a bit. We were in charge of a prodject. Monday was wash day and a bit of rain. We just sort of sat around. Sue did the laundry. We went on a quest to the local Costco store which is down Bell road. Most everything is down Bell road. We got back and I went bobbing. Another day in the desert.

Yesterday (Tuesday) we went to Grand Avenue and went north to a bar we saw along the road when we were going to Las Vegas a couple weeks ago. It turned out to be a really nice bar. It was a little nicer than our normal "Unique " bars. It was really good. Sue had chicken and I had a small pizza. I brought half home. I just finished my pizza tonight. (Sue is with the girls tonight so Charlie and I are batching it). It was called the Trackside Bar and Grill. There was no track however. We will go back.




After we got back to Snuffy Richard came for a visit. We sat around on the patio for a while while Sue made dinner. We had steak, broccoli and potato salad. (You missed that one Kent). Richard has a new truck. Another good evening.


Also poor Charlie. Besides going to the golf park in the morning and running his legs off, he also went to Arizona Fluff and Puff. (Hair Cut) This always wears him out. Her is before and after.




Today we went to Sun Village Golf Course which is up Bell Road a bit. We golfed with a nice couple from the Tri City area. Norris and Sharron. They are renting a house there for the winter. We had a really good time with them. The course runs thru the housing community. Everything was really green. The front nine has a few traps while the back nine has a lot of water.


This is the site where I shot my age. Now any golfer knows that to shoot you age or lower is a life long accomplishment. Arnold Palmer has done this many times. It is a major accomplishment. I have however found the secrets. Arnold did it on a par 72 course most likely over 6000 yards. I proud to say I did it on golf course with par 54 and 2000 yards. All par 3s. :):):). So I really have very weak bragging rights. It was fun. We even walked.


Tomorrow we are golfing again here at Great Eagle. Sue says I have to be 83 to retire, so I guess I need and 82 tomorrow. Fat chance..........We will have fun. Hope everyone is having a great time where ever you are. Thanks for reading all this stuff. Joe and Sue.


Poor Charlie.....He has such a terrible life................




No comments: