Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dinner with friends

Wednesday I commandeered Virginia's house for a party. It all started at JB's restaurant. Janet Swanson was in town and wanted to know if I had any spaghetti. I said well I can make some. So I invited Janet, John and Linda, Jan Holt and her sister in law and Virginie and Bo to dinner at Virginia's house. Virginia said cool. She likes my spaghetti too. It was fort of an ASGA (American Single Golf Association) reunion. Again. I cooked some Sweet Italian sausage along with salad and the sauce. Not to brag, but I think I out did myself this time. Everybody liked the food. A good time was had by all.









Looks like we will be gathering again this coming Wednesday. Steve and Mad will be in town and we will be taking them to Romans. Looks like most from the party will be there as well. Watch out Romans.

On Thursday they had a big dog day. I went and played golf with the guys from the ranch, so I will let Sue tell you all about the event. We will see if there are any Sueisms. :):):)


Sue speaking.... We had a pet expo at Happy Trails. Below are pictures from it.



This was the pet contest. It consisted of cutest costume and obedience training. Charlie won't wear clothes, and he doesn't mind..so Charlie and his friend Toby didn't get entered.

This is Cocoa..one of Charlie's friends



This is Suzy wearing her doggles. She came in 4th place



The Mariner girls came in 3rd


Waiting to go before the judges

They also had lots of girl dog clothes for sale. Below is the pet Psychic. She gave a talk that was really amazing. She really talks to the dogs. Made me a kida believer..

..They also had a k-9 unit come in and do demonstrations. The dog was a gorgous german shepard.
The big great dane and little Suzy. He was worried...



Back to the pet contest and Katie, another of Charlie's friends who has an apointment with the Pet Psychic because she doesn't like people!!!


Seaking of Steve and Mad. They are arriving Sunday. Steve said there should be beautiful weather in the Pacific Northwest and that if Arizona still has a drought he will fix it. Blog readers might remember the last time Steve came to visit us during a trip we were in Maui. The day he got there it snowed on the mountain for the first time in forever. They even let the kids out of school so they could go see what snow looked like. Typhoid Steve always brings bad weather. So far he is looking OK for next week. At least according to the weather man. We will know more then.

No comments: