Friday, December 11, 2009

Brrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we are back in the Pacific Northwest. Or should I say we are back in a deep freeze. It hasn't been above freezing for the last two days. The worst part is I have had to work. The white stuff on the green behind the house is by now permafrost. Suppose to get warmer over the weekend. Please NO snow.




Was interesting last night we were watching the Jay Leno show when he got Arsenio Hall on for one of his little special things. This one was with NASCAR. He did a routine where he interviewed a couple drivers, fans and such. The funny part was when Sue and I were in the garage area stalking Kasey Khane, we saw this guy interviewing people. I took the picture below. We watched him talk to a bunch of people. We stood there for 10 minutes of so watching the interview. We didn't even recognise Arsenio, but I got his picture. I posted this before be cause of Ryan Newman.

Well, its back to work for me. I'll try and get some more stuff on the blog when I get time.



1 comment:

Monica said...

You should have posted the snow pictures :-) Looking forward to tonight!