Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tony's Birthday

Tony's birthday was really Wednesday, but we all celebrated it on Friday night at our favorite restaurant, Angelos in Burien. There were six of us. Sue and I, Lee Rufenacht very good friend from our old neighborhood, Margie and Tony and Kristy.



I'm sure most of you know that Tony and Kristy are getting married in Canon Beach on May 17th. They have their web page for the wedding at http://www.kristyandtony.com/.



Anyway back to dinner. I have been going to Angelos for about 40 years. When Margie and I moved to Kent in 1969, we asked the neighbors Fast Frank and Jerry, Frank was the fasted squeegee in the west (Window Washer), they said Angelos. The rest is history. Mark is just one of the brothers that run the restaurant. He sure knows how to make my steak yummy. For the record they have another restaurant in Bellevue and a wine bar in Burien.





Today its Sunday and I finally get to watch NASCAR again. Its the great American race from Daytona Beach Florida. NASCAR starts their season with their biggest race of the season. Hope it doesn't rain. Have to say Go Kasey Kahne and a few others.

A reminder. If you click on the colored links you can go directly to the page. Also if you don't want to deal with Google to send an e-mail note just click on the links on the side bar non the right.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Looks like a fun birthday party!

Monica said...

Hey Joe, I finally found your "visitors" counter. It reads than I'm the 331st visitor. Woohoo!