Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Change

Haven't had much to blog about lately. But I still need to make a change. Life has been normal. A little golf and a little work. Sue watched the Oscars at Leslies house. I had a job Monday so I stayed home and watched the race. Boats still are not big sellers so I get to spent more time at home. Maybe the stimulus package will fire things up.


I hope things pick up as I'm trying to talk Sue into going south the 1st of October this year. We met a nice couple at the races at PIR last year. He is the Fire Chief for San Bernardino County. He and his crew do all the emergency work at the races in Fontana California at the Auto Club Speedway. They have a race there October 10 and 11. He said that he might be able to get us garage passes which would be really cool. At this stage it is just something to dream about. We all need our dreams. Like I said come on stimulus package.



Went up to Safeway last night and as I was checking out they had a little hand puppet on sale for all of $2.50. Had a nice little heart on it. It also had a device inside that when squeezed would play a song. I thought a new toy for Charlie.

Well guess what, Charlie was real happy. It took him about 2 minutes to find the noise maker. He played with it for about 15 minutes before he had the stuffing coming out on the floor. He got his $2.50 out of it.

Like I said it has been a slow blog week.

No comments: