Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting up to date

As I guess that most of you know that we are back in good old Federal Way. Sue is very happy. She has been going around the house saying "Hello Washer and Dryer", Hello Iron. On to the dish washer and says the same. As for me, well I would like to still be in Arizona. That is mostly because I now have to work again. The only thing saving me is that there isn't much work. That is good because I don't want to work, but bad because I also can not get any money. Terrible thing to happen. Actually I have had a few jobs, thanks to people needing surveys for insurance. Nothing going on boat sales.






We had our first family get together with Monica and Kelsey. We had a nice after noon dinner and visit.



Sue has been on a rip since we got home. She had the hot tub fixed. She is getting the left sliding door fixed.(We can't see out as the seal broke). She has new drapes and blinds on order. As I mentioned before we are back as Twin Lake members. I can't keep up. Oh yes we also have a new bed with all the new covers and such. I think there are 12 pillows involved now and a dog blanket. Only proble with new bed is it is tall and Charlie can't jump that high.




So I guess we are all back in to the swing of things around here. Sunday before last we had all the kids over. Tony and Kristy, Jeannie, Monica and Kelsey and Jeff and Trish as well as one of Trishes sons Caleb. It was a late event so I never got any pictures. We all had a good time visiting and catching up on the last 5 1/2 months.


Our trip south was a great experience. For blog readers you all know what we were doing. Sue sort of started getting home sick about the middle of March. She says 5 1/2 months in the motor home is too much. In some ways I agree as it is a little hard to do much entertaining. Still no decisions on when or where to move. I'm still for Arizona but Sue isn't. We will figure something out. So for now we are back golfing and moving along. As usual posting gets sort of slow when I home. Keep checking I try and keep everyone posted thru the summer.

No comments: